Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Get Some!



Motivation, Inspiration, Perspiration


Did you get any this morning? I am sitting here dressed for action and waiting for mine.

Inspiration to run. A friend and I were discussing how ever-lovin' hard it is to get out and run some days. He says he wakes up drags, his body to the coffee maker, downs a cup or two and just waits. Sits there - at 4:30 in the morning - for the moment to hit to git up and run. He does. I'm not sure exactly what happens but he feels 'wonderful' when it's over.
Things we know...
  • Dean Karnezes says, 'Running isn't Fun'. It can be 'enjoyable'. But it isn't fun.
  • Running is a vehicle for goal setting, endurance testing, and self-reliance.

I'm starting to feel something...

  • Running requires no equipment, except shoes. Clothing is optional depending on where you live

Tingle, tingle..

  • Running clears the mind and raw will roars

Tension building...

  • Running maintains a trim (waistline) - get your mind out of the gutter

I'm gettin' there...

  • Running is always available, is a great way to connect with nature and releases ass-kickin' endorphins so it feels wonderful when its over.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

  • Gotta run

What do you get yours? Motivation, inspiration, and perspiration.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I already got mine this morning. It's very difficult to get started... almost every single day. People think I "like" to run. Some days I do, but more often than not, it's a struggle.

Hope your's was good!