Motivation, Inspiration, Perspiration
Did you get any this morning? I am sitting here dressed for action and waiting for mine.
Inspiration to run. A friend and I were discussing how ever-lovin' hard it is to get out and run some days. He says he wakes up drags, his body to the coffee maker, downs a cup or two and just waits. Sits there - at 4:30 in the morning - for the moment to hit to git up and run. He does. I'm not sure exactly what happens but he feels 'wonderful' when it's over.
Things we know...
- Dean Karnezes says, 'Running isn't Fun'. It can be 'enjoyable'. But it isn't fun.
- Running is a vehicle for goal setting, endurance testing, and self-reliance.
I'm starting to feel something...
- Running requires no equipment, except shoes. Clothing is optional depending on where you live
- Running clears the mind and raw will roars
- Running maintains a trim (waistline) - get your mind out of the gutter
I'm gettin' there...
- Running is always available, is a great way to connect with nature and releases ass-kickin' endorphins so it feels wonderful when its over.
Yes, yes, yes!!!!
- Gotta run
What do you get yours? Motivation, inspiration, and perspiration.