Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are you dead?

You are if you don't know who General Larry Platt is.  I love this 62-year-old American Idol wannabe.  He moves like a man half his age and (almost) made me pee in my pants.  So I took them off.

Here's me with my pants on the ground.


A lyrical masterpiece...

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with yo' pants on the ground.
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool
Walking down town with yo pants on the ground
get it up!!

I have never been an AI follower until Ellen DeGeneres, my idol, became a judge.  All the Simon Cowell vs. Paula Abdul drama never thrilled me.  Paula did in the 80's but that's another matter.  (Who doesn't love tap shoes all jacked up on vicadin?)  Anyway, I think Randy Jackson is kind of cool - although his handlers need to have him stop wearing skinny jeans.  HE'S NOT SKINNY.  And they make him look sexually conflicted.  Which way you hangin' dawg?  That's one reason I love Ellen, she knows.  This is not an American Idol blog or post just a sassy prose about what we Americans are lucky enough to do.

Where else can you beat-box and breakdance your way into millions of living rooms and have the likes of BRETT FAVRE imitate YOU at 62?  Only in America.  

Ran 5 on Saturday in 45:10.  
Sweated off 3 pounds - no lie - yesterday at Bikram with my new yoga buddy, Laura.    
Taught IntroFit this morning to my homey's at the Goochland YMCA.  Considering Bikram this afternoon.

Continuing on my 'No Sweets for Lent' path and hope it sticks forever.  Feels like a 12-step program.  One day at at time and all that jazz.

My pants are still on the ground.  Where are your pants?  
Out.




2 comments:

Danna said...

HA HA! So so funny! My husband is OBSESSED with Pants on the ground. For the sake of my sanity, I have told my husband I can only talk about it once a day- how rude! But seriously couldn't handle it! Great blog! Danna
www.sherunslikeagirl.blogspot.com

ShutUpandRun said...

Hey - after last night I'm not the biggest Ellen fan on AI. I don't think she brings much to the table except for her blue eyes, mohawk hair and her lesbianism. But that's just me. As for Larry Platt, I'd hit that. Ewwww.