I'm so great. (Please, don't be jealous of my hair.) Here are some phrases I've coined...
- "When God closes one door, He always opens a window."
- "When you are having a bad day, change your mind."
- "You can accomplish anything with 3 phone calls."
- "Raise the roof."
- "When you don't like the way the room smells at 107 degrees , change your rubber." (mat)
- "If you want to run faster, Shut up and run! "
- "Ain't no holla back, girl."
- "Wherever you are is a good place to be."
I want this for my next birthday...
I want you all to have one too. This is how it should be. It isn't conceited or off-color or offensive. It's giving our creator the due credit. I once told my sister many, many years ago that God must be really mad at her. She didn't appreciate the wonderful gifts He had given her. She did even acknowledge all the extra special work He put into her. A work of art. Looks, personality, talent, intellect, and an awesome family. GOD WOULD LIKE IT if we all ran around in our skivvies and this. This is why I coined the phrase...
- "To whom much has been given, much is expected." I'm brilliant. (Sorry, Isaiah - or some other prophet, didn't mean to steal your work.) Dang, ain't it true?
Please, holla back. Give me a shout out. I want some love. Talk to me. I'm just sitting her waiting, waiting on the world to change. (I made all these phrases up... I wrote the urban dictionary and set trends and say the coolest stuff. Don't you agree?) If if you don't... talk to the hand. (I started that little gesture.)
Actually, I only hope she thinks I'm great...
My nine-year-old gift. Thank you, God.
Running 17 miles tomorrow. I'm so athletic too. Actually 7 (miles).