Friday, July 22, 2011

I have butter all over my body

I have never had very expensive yoga clothes.  I have some high quality stuff that I splurge on sometimes.  I adore my pieces from ALO, Reebok, and others.  I hadn’t visited Oz until my birthday when the yellow brick road took me to Lululemon.  Why would anyone want to go back after THAT.  Here’s my new favorite Yoga outfit:

000_1583

It feels like butter melting slowly all over my body.  (Not that I’ve ever done that)  Decadent, warm, oozing, dripping, magic woven silken threads of pure I don’t know what.  That’s why my three articles of clothing cost just under $200.00 with a teacher discount.  Lawd have mercy!  Yoga teachers aren’t rich in the wallet – they are dripping with spiritual wealth but that’s not enough to support a closet-full of Lululemonade.  A dancer in dancer’s pose:

000_1582

With a daughter thinking she’s full of it.  I am.  I will love this get up and know it’s purchase was a happy-birthday-to-me moment. 

After all don’t you get it with butter on your birthday?

4 comments:

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

i was just drooling over their website last night...i could live in those clothes!

Anonymous said...

Nice birthday gift. Good for you! Most of my workout clothes are from Target (assuming that I'm not wearing an old concert tshirt). I love the lululemon website though. One day, one day...

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

You deserve it! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

This lovely, light, crisp lotion is also infused with Shea butter and Vitamin C and E.I use body butter. It's the best fareness in the market.Relay, it is won my mind.I am satisfied.